- When was Hill founded?
- Hill was founded by Irvin E. Richter, the company's current Chairman Emeritus, in 1976.
- When was Hill incorporated?
- Hill's predecessor company, Arpeggio Acquisition Corp., was incorporated on April 2, 2004. Hill, which was founded in 1976, merged with and into Arpeggio on June 28, 2006.
- Where is Hill incorporated?
- Hill is incorporated in the State of Delaware.
- When did Hill have its initial public offering?
- Hill's predecessor company, Arpeggio Acquisition Corp., completed its initial public offering on June 30, 2004. Hill merged with and into Arpeggio on June 28, 2006.
- Where is Hill's common stock traded and what is its ticker symbol?
- Hill's common stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol: HIL.
- Does Hill pay dividends on its common stock?
- No, Hill does not pay any dividends on its common stock.
- What is Hill's fiscal year end?
- Hill's fiscal year currently ends on December 31 of each year. Through 2006, Hill utilized a 52-53 week fiscal year ending on the Saturday closest to December 31.
- Who is Hill's independent auditor?
- KPMG LLP
1601 Market Street
- Where is Hill's corporate headquarters located?
- Hill International, Inc.
One Commerce Square
2005 Market Street, 17th Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19103
- How can I get more information on Hill?
- You can get more information on Hill by contacting John P. Paolin, Hill's Senior Vice President of Marketing and Corporate Communications, at 2005 Market Street, 17th Floor, Philadelphia, PA 19103, Tel: (215) 309-7710, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Who is Hill's stock transfer agent?
- American Stock Transfer & Trust Co.
59 Maiden Lane
New York, NY 10038
- What is Hill's whistleblower policy?
- If an individual has knowledge or a concern that an employee or representative of Hill International, Inc. is engaged in illegal or dishonest fraudulent activity, the individual may report the activity in one of the following ways:
Telephone – (866) 352-2792
E-mail – email@example.com
All reports of illegal and dishonest fraudulent activity will be promptly submitted to the General Counsel who is responsible for investigating and coordinating corrective action.